Customer care policy
World Wear House of Leather is committed to delivering excellent customer service. This customer care policy sets out what this commitment means in practice, what our customers can expect from us and what we expect from our customers.
World Wear provide a wide range of Leather Apparel across many different locations to different people and it is important that everyone receives the same high quality response.
Our promise to you
We are committed to promoting access to our services and offering choice wherever possible in the services we provide and the way we deliver them. Staff are responsible for providing an efficient, caring and professional service.
We will ensure that you are dealt with:
- In a courteous, helpful manner.
We will always:
- be open and honest and explain our decisions
- ensure that staff take responsibility for resolving or dealing with your query
- Give as much information as possible to help you make informed choices
We would like you to:
- give us the information we need to help you
- treat all our staff fairly and with respect
- Give us your views and suggestions to help us to improve our services.
- Tell us if you know of any other customers who need our help or feel they have not been treated fairly.
- Establish customer needs and perception of products and services.
- Customize our products and services to ensure they are designed, produced and delivered to meet our customer requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Provide customers with effective and innovative solutions to their problems.
- Facilitate a teamwork approach with all involved parties to ensure client expectations are realized.