General Statement of Principles
World Wear is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We highly value your privacy and make this policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site. As described in detail below, any information we gather at this web site is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason - period. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
World Wear may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact number for delivery
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.